PRIVACY / PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Gruppogemello IKE, in the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 that has entered into force since 25/05/2018, hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, as in force from time to time, has developed this privacy / personal data protection policy and provides you with the following information on the processing of your personal data and your rights as a subject of processing.
This information is addressed to natural persons who carry out any transaction or maintain any legal relationship with Gruppogemello and to any natural person who in any capacity has transactional relations with Gruppogemello.
The processing of personal data consists in the collection, organization, structuring, recording, storage, alteration, search for information, use, transmission, retrieval, restriction or deletion of personal data that have come to gruppogemello’s knowledge, either in the context of your business relations with Gruppogemello or in the context of information received by Gruppogemello by a third natural or legal person or public sector body in the exercise of a legal right of himself or herself.
Gruppogemello, in compliance with the current legislative framework, has taken all the actions required, implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures at the level of legal and technological compliance, but also at the level of physical security of personal data. Gruppogemello is committed to ensuring the lawful keeping, processing and safe keeping of the personal data it receives as well as to protect in any way the processing of your personal data from loss or leakage, alteration, transmission or unlawful processing.
In this way, it provides the guarantee that it meets all the legal requirements provided by the new GDPR and effectively addresses the operational risk and the potential risk of harm to individuals and their personal data that it manages.
Apart from the specific rights of third parties (copyright and others), all the content contained each time on the websites (indicatively: trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual property of Gruppogemello and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law.
This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
The products and / or services of third parties that may appear on the pages of the websites, are the intellectual property of third parties, who are responsible for the content and services and / or products.
Obligations of Users
Users accept, agree and agree that they will make lawful and appropriate use of the websites, subject, among other things, to the legislation concerning the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, users, indicatively and not restrictively, agree that they will not use the websites for:
– To cause harm to a minor.
– To transmit or gain access to content that violates any third party rights (eg intellectual property)
– Insult the personality of others (e.g. slanderous, racist)
– To be contrary to the law and good and transactional morals
– To harass in any way the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
– To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of the websites, to damage in any way, the reputation of Gruppogemello or third parties, to prevent any user from accessing the websites, or to bypass their identity control by the Gruppogemello.
– To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited by the recipient e-mails (spam) and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements, without the written consent of the recipient Gruppogemello.
– To install, promote and/ or make available content containing digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs, designed to interfere with, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment, or to prevent other users from using the websites.
– Not to disclose information of their own or third parties that contain personal data of users or third parties either real-time chats (chats, messageboards), or when using any service of the websites that provides the possibility of communication of more than two users.
Exclusion of Obligation for Third Party Links
Gruppogemello may mention on its website www.gruppogemello.com, third-party websites on the Internet. Gruppogemello clearly states that it has no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Any reference or link to other sites is provided for the convenience of the visitor. Gruppogemello is not responsible for the contents, products and services provided , (advertising or sale) on the third party sites.
Personal Data – Processing and Collection
Gruppogemello IKE is based in Thessaloniki and takes your personal data seriously.
By registering to create an account, place an order, or send a request, we collect certain personal information from you, for example your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address, etc.
We use this information to:
– your identification as a customer,
– to process your order;
– deliver the products to you,
– manage payments,
– update your profile information in our file
More specifically, to send you information by mail, email, messages on your mobile phone, or through any other electronic means, including social networks, for information about our products, events, offers and services. We may also use this information to customize how we contact you so that we can address you more personally.
In addition, we may collect statistical information about website traffic, sales and other usage-related information that we may give to third parties on a case-by-case basis and for specific purposes. These statistics do not include any information that may identify you personally.
We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, along with non-personal data to analyze and monitor your consumer profile, so that we can continuously improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and our other customers.
We constantly seek to be in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Authority and any applicable laws and regulations, to ensure that your personal information is securely stored and processed in accordance with the fair and lawful procedure. Your data are retained and controlled by Gruppogemello MON IKE, Meg. Alexandrou Agr 384, Kardia Thessaloniki, Greece, which acts as the controller of the data for the purposes they are kept.
Please call the Gruppogemello, for any information about your personal information on the phone +30.2155.116.110
Personal data is processed for purposes related to the management and management of personnel and for purposes related to the activity and legitimate interests of the company and its employees.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The Gruppogemello lawfully processes your personal data, if such processing is necessary: for the conclusion of a contract between us or for its complianceGruppogemello with its legal obligation or for the pursuit of its legitimate interests or for the fulfillment of its duty performed in the public interest or if it is based on your prior express consent, provided that the processing is not based on any of the above-mentioned legal bases of processing.
Withdrawal of consent
For cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your prior explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on it until its withdrawal. The withdrawal of your consent can be submitted to the competent department of Gruppogemello.
Retention time of personal data
The Gruppogemello retains your personal data for as long as it is provided for on a case-by-case basis, by the applicable legislative and regulatory framework and in any case for as long as it is still required until the limitation period of any claims expires. not accepted and the transaction is not completed the data will be kept for a period of five (5) years old. In case of litigation, the personal data concerning you will be kept in any case until the end of the lis pendens.
Rights of Users / Subjects
As users / subjects processing your personal data you reserve the following rights:
• Right of access to the personal data concerning you and if they are processed by Gruppogemello, as the controller, its purposes, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of their recipients.
• Right to correct inaccurate data as well as to complete incomplete data (Article 16 GDPR).
• Right to delete your personal data without prejudice to the obligations and legal rights of Gruppogemello for their retention based on the applicable legislative and regulatory provisions.
• Right to restrict the processing of your personal data if, either their accuracy is disputed, or the processing is illegal, or the purpose of the processing has disappeared and provided that there is no legitimate reason for their retention.
• Right to portability of your personal data to another controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means.
• Right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation in the event that your personal data is processed for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Gruppogemello or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by it or a third party.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time for specific processing in case the consent was provided for a specific purpose.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights presupposes the submission, at no cost, of a written application to Gruppogemello.
For any matter, the user can contact the competent Person responsible for the protection of personal data of Gruppogemello at the e-mail address:
You can also modify or update your personal information through your personal account that you have created on our website.
Use of Information by third parties
Where applicable, we may share your information with affiliates, licensees and selected service providers who perform functions on our behalf, as well as the conduct of advertising services or data management.
We may also share your information with other companies that help promote Gruppogemello’s products and services in order to provide you with improved customer service. In any case, we will only provide these companies with the information they need to perform their services and we will not allow this information to be used for other purposes.
You should also be aware and agree that in some cases we may disclose personal information about you to third parties because the requirements of the law require it, to comply with any legal process, for the purposes of reducing credit risk, for the prevention and detection of fraud or even protection to defend the rights and property of Gruppogemello.
Gruppogemello has legally ensured that the processors on its behalf meet the conditions and provide sufficient assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of your personal data ensures the protection of your rights.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may renew our Privacy Statement from time to time. The amended Privacy Statement will be posted on our website. Please check the website regularly to be informed of changes to the Privacy Statement.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Despite the fact that we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
However, we may use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access where possible.
The website and applications use this encryption technology to protect your information during data transfer. SSL technology encrypts order information such as your name and address.
By registering on the website, the user consents that his personal information be used by the company Gruppogemello. as responsible for their processing through automated means, either by itself or through any other person appointed by Gruppogemello to carry out the processing on its behalf and on its behalf.
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any modification thereof are governed by Greek law.